Sunday 26 January 2014

Urban Outfitters Treats

Happy Sunday!  

I was very excited the other day to see that my blog has reached over 60 followers on Bloglovin', and the number keeps going up! 

It's taken me quite a while to get this whole blogging thing up and running, but to know that people read my random posts and enjoy them is such a good feeling and motivator, so thank you so much to all you lovely people :) If you haven't followed my blog yet, and would like to, check out my profile here, or click on the Bloglovin' button at the side, and I'll be sure to have a look at your blog in return! 

Yesterday, I decided to treat myself after travelling all the way to Exeter from Falmouth. As a result of having a bit of a money splurge last term, I'm trying to limit what I spend, so only bought a couple of small things from Urban Outfitters (after being tempted by many, many more pricey clothes).

I’ve been after some small hoop earrings for a while now, and with these you also get a pair of studs for just £6! Admittedly, I had been looking for some silver hoops, but I love how delicate and pretty these are. My only problem with them is that they are an absolute nightmare to open and close, but I have no intention of taking them out any time soon!

Reduced from £8 to £4, I just couldn’t say no to this little bracelet! I love the detailing on the pendant and how delicate it is overall, making it suitable for both casual day-wear and dressing up in the evening. 

As always, thanks for reading, and I hope you're all having a lovely weekend! :)

Love, Beth xxx

14 comments:

  1. Love the bracelet x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bracelet is so cute! & congrats on 60 followers doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is so pretty! I love urban outfitters, I never go there enough xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so expensive though so have to hold back on buying too much! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love that store, I wish their prices were cheaper though. I've been wanting to pick up some of their knee socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, I really love their knitwear but just can't justify or afford spending almost £50 on a cardigan :( xxx

      Delete
  5. Keep up the good work, Beth, you beauty!
    I love your blog xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! Really glad you like it :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog and great layout, do you want to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back, thank you. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lordy lord that bracelet is beautiful! might have to try and find it haha

    Lovely post!
    http://roisinreports.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you can get it online anymore but fingers crossed you can still find it instore! xxx

      Delete