Wednesday 14 May 2014

Raspberry Bakewell Cake

Summer's here! Or at least it feels like it. And what better way to help get into the summer mood than by baking a cake using the season's berries? 

This was my first attempt at baking this cake, and despite being a little overdone round the edges, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! You can find the recipe I used here.

I've now finally finished exams, which means I've finished my second year of uni! Crazy! So now I'm just chilling down in Cornwall for a couple of months in the sun - it's a hard life, eh?! I have lots of blog post ideas now that I have all this free time and am super excited to share them all with you, so stay tuned!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week and are enjoying this beautiful sunny weather!! 

Love, Beth xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Tastes really good too :) xxx

      Delete