Wednesday 18 June 2014

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish


Recently Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on all Rimmel products so I decided to treat myself to a few of their 60 seconds nail polishes, including their new limited Rita Ora range. I chose a selection of their pretty and feminine soft pastel colours - perfect for the summer months!

- 500 Caramel Cupcake - £3.69 - 


I've been after a nude nail polish for a while now as I wanted a more subtle colour to add to my polish collection. Nude polishes are perfect for when you want an understated yet classy look. No complaints from me about this polish!

- 203 Lose Your Lingerie - £3.69 - 


Baby pink is such a pretty and feminine colour, and the perfect polish for spring and summer! I love how bright this polish is, but in my opinion it could do with having more pink pigment as it's a little too white (this does however make my hands look more tanned which is always a plus!). As it's such a pale colour though it requires more than one stroke, despite the "one-coat" application it claims to have, otherwise it can appear a bit streaky.

 - 873 Breakfast in Bed - £3.69 - 


I have so many different tones of blue nail polish but baby blue has to be my favourite. I love how bright and playful it is, and it makes me feel instantly more summery. As with the pink polish though, it requires a couple of coats to fully highlight the colour.

Have you tried any of the Rimmel London 60 Seconds nail polishes? What's your favourite colour?

Love, Beth xxx

2 comments: