Sunday 27 July 2014

Sunday Smiles #8 // Date Nights!

The sun's still here - yay! Time to make the most of it before summer flies by! Here's what made me smile this week...

- Summer reading -

Getting to read Peter Rabbit for university? Yes please!



- Blackberry Picking - 

One of my earliest childhood memories is going blackberry picking with my mum and sister, and with all this sunny weather the blackberries are back out in full force! Locally grown and hand picked berries always taste so much better than shop bought ones. Look out for some baking posts on blackberry treats!


 - Shopping - 

Summer weather calls for new summer clothes. Check out my latest haul here!


- Pay day! - 

Of course all those clothes had to be paid for somehow... good job I got paid for all those days of working! It feels good to finally have some money in my pocket :)


- London - 

I love discovering new places in London! This time I was treated to dinner at the incredible Blues Kitchen in Shoreditch before having a little look around the Festival of Love at Southbank and having a night time wonder along the Thames. Keep your eyes peeled for a post about my London date night soon!


What made you smile this week? :)

Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment