Thursday 11 September 2014

ASOS Sales


ASOS always seems to have a massive sale on, especially over the summer, and I can literally spend hours looking through the pages and pages of clothes and accessories.

Weeks ago I finally made a decision on what to buy out of the many saved items lurking in my wishlist, and went a bit overboard, ordering a bit of a haul. Unfortunately when my big box of clothes arrived some of them weren't quite what I was expecting and just didn't fit me properly at all so had to be sent back, sad :( But on the bright side, at least I'll be getting some money back! Anyway, here's what made the cut!


I've been after some new sunglasses for a while now after my vintage sunglasses (vintage meaning my mum's old ones that I've highjacked) broke a little bit. I tried these on in River Island in a different colour and loved them, but for some reason didn't actually buy them, so when I saw the pink version in the ASOS sale for just £6 I had to have them! I originally wanted the "coffee" ones but they typically went out of stock just as I was about to pay, but the pink ones still look very similar. I love their 1950's style and they are so different to the sunglasses I usually wear. Summer may have basically ended but I can't wait to wear these when the sun comes back out!

- Faux Fur Funnel Snood - £6.50 -

One of my favourite things about winter fashion is the excuse to wear anything fluffy (all fake fur of course), be it coats, hats, jumpers, even onesies. I love how cosy snoods are and this one is no exception. It's so snug and warm and I can't wait to wear it when the chilly weather arrives!

Back to summer clothes again! I haven't really got a lot of fancy, dressy shorts in my wardrobe, so was intrigued by these statement high-waisted ones. I love the silky material as they add a note of elegance, while the pattern is so unique and really makes them stand out. They'd look great with a simple white crop top and could be worn both during the day and nights out for drinks or dinner.

Have you been taking advantage of any sales?

Love, Beth xxx

6 comments:

  1. I really love the skirt you've bought! It's so pretty and it's definitely something I would pick up :) Tabitha x

    tabithacourtney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. You can find more about it HERE
    Nika's Beauty Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these sunglasses! The colour is beautiful :) Lizzie

    lizzieharrisonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    @sometimesclumsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty, isn't it?! I only ever have black or brown sunglasses so makes a nice change! xxx

      Delete