Sunday 21 December 2014

21

Hiya! It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks, but some very exciting ones! Two weeks ago it was my 21st birthday, but with Christmas just around the corner it's all been a bit hectic. So rather than celebrating my birthday in one day, the celebrations were spread out, all of which I am going to share with you!

Despite it being my 21st, I've actually been a bit quiet about my birthday this year, and after having a day of lectures and seminars I can't say I had the most thrilling birthday. But after travelling home from uni a couple of days later I was greeted by an unexpected surprise of tinsel, bunting, balloons, piles of presents and a big chocolate cake! My family definitely know how to make me feel special!



The next day I was whisked away to somewhere very special, but I shall leave that until my next post!

I hope you're all enjoying the Christmas season! I'm going to battle the shops of Oxford Street tomorrow for last minute presents, wish me luck!

Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment