Sunday 1 March 2015

Ark Sale

Ark's sales are always great for when you want a bit of a bargain, so back in January I decided to treat myself to a few things.

There was a bit of a kerfuffle with my order, with one item going out of stock just as I bought it and 2 items being returned dangerously close to the 14 day return cut off point, for which I didn't receive a confirmation email that they had got my parcel. But after a few emails to customer service I finally got a full refund and all was good with the world. Plus I was left with 2 gorgeous items so not a complete fail! As spring's almost here, and summer's just around the corner, I decided to add a couple of pretty girly items to my wardrobe that would be perfect for when the weather finally warms up! Unfortunately these items are no longer available on the website but I thought I'd share them with you anyway.

 - Heart and Bows Carnival Lace Top - £8.00 -

I don't quite remember the original price of this top but I can say I got a significant discount on it! I was a bit unsure about this top when I first saw it on the website but as it's so unlike anything I already own I decided to take a risk. I'm glad I did because I now absolutely love it! The pattern on it is so pretty and unique, while the pastel colours are perfect for spring/summer. It's made out of a strange meshy lace material that feels oddly stiff, but hopefully this will soften after it's been washed. As it's a bit see through I've been wearing it with a slightly longer loose white vest underneath so it gives it a bit of a baggy peplum hem, but maybe in the summer I'll brave wearing less underneath.

 - Hearts and Bows Cream Bucks Lace Shorts - £22.99 £6.00 -

I've been after a pair of white lace / crochet high-waisted shorts for years now, and had actually seen this extact pair yonks and yonks ago, so was quite surprised when I saw they were still for sale! Reduced from £22.99 to just £6 was a bargain I couldn't say no to! These will be perfect for summer with a crop top and a tan!

Have you bought anything from Ark before?

Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment