Monday 25 April 2016

Finding Narnia


Fun fact for you all, I am currently writing this from my first bath in 5 months complete with bubbles and Bon Iver (on Spotify, not in my bath). Heaven, right? Sometimes you need a little pampering, ya know?

Anyways, let's get back to the mountains and snowier times. St. Anton can get very busy out on the slopes. That's when you run away into the trees. Here we found our own bit of Narnia.

A slice of powdery paradise away from the crowds, with a rustic wooden cabin thrown in for good measure. I'd move in straight away!
Elderflower cider in hand, it's the perfect place to sit back, watch the snow fall silently through the trees, and collect your thoughts.
Back on the slopes though you can still find Narnia around every corner. Down my favourite tree route, Hoppelweg, you can glide along on your skis down a winding path, looking up at the dusted tree tops above you while keeping an eye out for some woodland creatures within the forest (there's a bear and wolf hidden some where, but don't worry, they're happy to stand still and watch the world go by).
I don't know what they were complaining about, a forever-Winter Narnia doesn't seem so bad in my opinion.
Love, Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment