Tuesday 21 June 2016

Festival Pinspiration

Festival season is upon us, and I'm already planning my outfits!

Boho festival fashion is one of my favourite styles. I love the loose fabrics, the statement jewellery, the effortlessly cool vibe. Perfect for dancing all day under the sun (or more likely rain if you're at an English festival). My Fashion board on Pinterest is full of festival inspiration, so I thought I'd share some of my favourite looks with you. Cue lots of glitter!
Hair - I love a beachy tousled mane any day! Add some braids for the perfect boho festival look.


Make up - A festival just isn't a festival without glitter.


Jewellery - Festival jewellery is all about statement. Body chains are a great way to add interesting and edgy detail to a simple outfit.

Clothes - Not only are bralettes super cute, but they're also super comfy! Don't be afraid to show off a little bit of lace under a loose vest - clothes this pretty shouldn't be hidden!

Accessories - Metallic transfer tattoos may be the most recent festival cliché, but there's no denying it, they look cool.

What's your favourite festival look?

Love, Beth xxx

(Disclaimer: images taken from my Pinterest account, I claim no ownership)

No comments:

Post a Comment